- PKS gardening tools enrich the soils with coppertrace elements and thereby provide plants with essential nutrients.
- The design of PKS garden tools makes them especially light and effortless to use.
- They have sharp edge.
- Stay free of rust (or develop verdigris)* – but age with a graceful bronze patina, perfect for the coastal gardener.
- They have an incomparably longer lifespan than devices from iron.
- Minute amounts of copper create the conditions for beneficial micro-organisms.
- Penetrate the soil easily -low coefficient of friction- less tendency for clay to cling to the tool.
- Bronze is not magnetic – so does not disrupt the electrical fields in the soil.
- Can be kept sharp with a whetstone, file or by peening (hammering the edge against a steel anvil).
- They are hardwearing and will last for years.
- They are a pleasure to own and use.